I felt reassured and confident. > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I felt reassured and confident. > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I felt reassured and confident.

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일

본문

Despite receiving comments that I was late to the game at 30 when my friends were in their 20s, I thought to myself that I was the youngest I'd ever be in my life and I went to the clinic with a nervous heart.

On my first visit, the incredibly kind and detailed explanations from the consultant eased my nerves and allowed me to share my various facial concerns. They answered all my questions, which made me feel more at ease.

When I had my consultation with the doctor, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly he was. He explained everything in a caring and thorough manner, which made me feel like I could trust him with my body. Whenever I seemed anxious, he gave me sufficient explanations and reassurance, which made me feel very comfortable as a patient.

I also liked the system of having one doctor for all consultations before, during and after the operation, as it was a far cry from the factory-like atmosphere of other clinics. During the operation, when I felt anxious before the anaesthetic, both the doctor and the nurses reassured me and when I woke up it was all over.

During the after-care they explained my concerns and I appreciated that I was able to see the doctor each time and ask any questions I had about the operation directly. It made me feel safe and confident.

I am really pleased with the results and people around me are already asking where I had it done and complimenting me on how well it turned out. This is a review I would like to share with others about Kowon Plastic Surgery!

This review is a genuine account written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery and unauthorized reproduction or use is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.