People say my nose looks great. > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

People say my nose looks great. > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

People say my nose looks great.

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I've always been self-conscious about my small, low nose, so I did a lot of research and went to several consultations, wanting my first surgery to be my last. 

Among all the options, I chose Kowon Plastic Surgery because I had the best first impression there, and their focus on natural results matched my style perfectly. 

The doctor was incredibly kind and conducted the consultation with such care, which reassured me even more.

On the day of the surgery, I felt completely at ease thanks to the calm atmosphere, and although everyone’s experience is different, I experienced almost no swelling and recovered quickly. 

Now, two weeks post-surgery, I'm extremely satisfied. 

My nose looks naturally elevated, and since it was originally so low, the change isn't obvious but looks just right. 

I've received many compliments, with people asking where I had the surgery done, which makes me feel even better knowing it turned out well.

I'm so grateful to the doctor. ♡♡

This review was written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery. Unauthorized use or reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited.

#korea plastic surgery

#korea rhinoplasty

#rhinoplasty

#kowon plastic surgery

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.