Now, every my friend wants to have rhinoplasty haha > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

Now, every my friend wants to have rhinoplasty haha > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

Now, every my friend wants to have rhinoplasty haha

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

During my school years, I always felt self-conscious about my hooked and bulbous nose. After many discussions with my mother, I finally decided to undergo rhinoplasty. 

While reading reviews of various clinics, I found the perfect one that could give me the exact nose shape I desired—Kowon Plastic Surgery. 

I scheduled a consultation and set a date for the surgery right away. 

Now, I couldn’t be happier with my decision. 

My nose used to be the only thing I noticed on my face, but now it’s slim, natural, and suits my face perfectly. 

I’ve even realized for the first time how beautiful my eyes are. 

My new nose not only complements my facial features but also gives me a more refined look, which makes me incredibly happy these days!

The post-surgery wounds and bruising healed quickly, and I was able to return to my daily activities just 10 days later. 

Since then, I’ve been taking tons of photos! 

There’s still a bit of swelling, but I’m thrilled at the thought of my nose looking even better as it continues to heal. 

Every day feels like a joy now! 

After seeing the results of my surgery, even my mom, aunt, cousin, and older brother are considering getting rhinoplasty themselves, haha.

I want to express my gratitude to the staff, who were always kind and helpful even when I reached out with questions after the surgery, and to the doctor who gave me this beautiful nose. 

Thank you so much!

This review was written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery. Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#korea rhinoplasty

#kowon plastic surgery

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.