I felt a sense of understanding, trust, and a glimmer of hope! Haha! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I felt a sense of understanding, trust, and a glimmer of hope! Haha! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I felt a sense of understanding, trust, and a glimmer of hope! Haha!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I've been considering rhinoplasty for 8 years, trying fillers and even threads, but I always felt disappointed by the temporary results. 

Seeing many people around me getting surgery and looking prettier made me want it even more. I thought, "Let's do it while I'm still youthful!" So, I consulted several clinics, but after my consultation with Dr.Kim Hyeong Tack, I felt certain about my decision. 

He even did a simulation for me using Photoshop, and although I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my nose, Dr. Ko identified my facial complexes and assured me that he could improve not just the shape of my nose but also the protruding philtrum

I felt a sense of understanding, trust, and hope! I made my reservation and spent a month waiting for the surgery. 

From pre-surgery to post-surgery, the nurses and the staff took great care of me. 

The recovery was straightforward: just eating well, sleeping, and taking my medication so I didn't have any bruising at all. Most importantly, I love the shape of my nose!

Even though everyone is still wearing a cast on my nose, they're all asking where I had it done because they think the tip of my nose looks amazing! I'm really looking forward to seeing how much more I’ll love it once the swelling goes down. 

Thank you for performing the surgery safely and beautifully!

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#rhinoplasty

#nose fillers

#nose threads

#protruded philtrum

#nose bruise

#rhinoplasty recovery

#nose cast

#the tip of nose

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.