I have a lot of friends who had rhinoplasty, and they say mine turned out the best > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I have a lot of friends who had rhinoplasty, and they say mine turned out the best > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I have a lot of friends who had rhinoplasty, and they say mine turned …

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일

본문

I had a small, short nose, so I always looked like a young student. Also the deviated shape of the nose was my insecurity, and that’s why I decided to have the rhinoplasty. There was a girl whom I thought was really pretty, and heard that she got her nose done at Kowon Plastic Surgery so I did a lot of research on that clinic, and found that they are really kind, and they have only one doctor, they provide CCTV(They don’t do a lot of surgery a day).

It’s true that I did research on other clinics as well, but the reason I chose the clinic was because the doctor from Kowon was the most meticulous on the consultation and focused on the ideal proportion on my nose when other clinics were just focusing on lifting and projecting my nose tip forward.

I set up the schedule for the surgery, and finally I got my nose done.

I was really afraid of getting an ugly nose, but I’m really satisfied with my new nose now.

I would choose the same doctor if I ever need to get the revision surgery haha.

I hope my friends and even my family get a rhinoplasty here.

My friends who had rhinoplasty before even say that mine looks the best!

I’m really grateful for them, and wish the best for the clinic!

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#short nose

#small nose

#deviated nose

#rhinoplasty

#nose proportion

#revision surgery

#revision rhinoplasty

#rhinoplasty

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.