I feel reassured and have full trust in the clinic. Thank you! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I feel reassured and have full trust in the clinic. Thank you! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I feel reassured and have full trust in the clinic. Thank you!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

After a long time of fixing my hump nose, I finally decided to come to Kowon plastic surgery. During my first visit, the staff and the doctor listened carefully to my concerns and the nose shape I wanted, providing detailed explanations for improvement. They thoroughly informed me about the procedure, duration, and potential side effects, and offered advice on what shape would suit my face. I felt satisfied with the consultation and decided to proceed with the surgery. They communicated everything very clearly, and the pain was minimal, which built my trust in them. 

Even though it has only been a week since the surgery, many friends are already asking for recommendations. I feel reassured and confident in the post-surgery care. Thank you!

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#hump nose

#nose hump reduction

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.