The doctor was very kind and also meticulous on the nose♡ > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

The doctor was very kind and also meticulous on the nose♡ > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

The doctor was very kind and also meticulous on the nose♡

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

The tip of my nose was always droopy, and I had a long nose, which was my insecurity. I always tried to cover my nose with my hands whenever I smiled. I got to know about Kowon Plastic Surgery, and decided to have surgery here. The doctor was very meticulous and also very kind during the consultation, emphasizing that I should mainly focus on fixing the arrow shaped nose. He never tried to add unnecessary surgical plans. Even if I had a lot of questions before the surgery, he was very patient with me and the surgery was successful. Everytime they check on my nose after surgery, they were very thorough and kind. I feel super satisfied with my result because they fixed my insecurity on my nose. I can’t wait to see my final result after swelling is gone. Again, I’m really grateful to the doctor Kim Hyeong Taek!

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#droopy nose

#long nose

#arrow nose

#rhinoplasty

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.