The doctor is very skilled for difficult cases! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

The doctor is very skilled for difficult cases! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

The doctor is very skilled for difficult cases!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일

본문

Hi, I'd like to express my deep gratitude to all the clinic staff, particularly Dr. Kim Hyeon Tack, who gave me a new life!

I always wanted to look more masculine and modern, so that's why I had many things I wanted for my nose with surgery.

Besides, I also had a contraction on my nose and it had been a tough time for me but now I'm not afraid of standing in front of the camera anymore.

I do not mind taking selfies! because of the successful result that I got from the Kowon plastic surgery.

Everyone said my surgery case would be complicated and it's really hard to expect dramatic change, but Kowon plastic surgery was different. 

I know there are a lot of good clinics for rhinoplasty in Gangnam area but I think the doctor here is a top-notch one. And now I can see why he’s known as the best rhinoplasty doctor in Korea.

I’d like to express my gratitude a lot for giving me a new life because I was almost giving up on my nose.

My friends even say that the day I had rhinoplasty was my birthday!

Anyway, once again, I'm really grateful for all the steps in the clinic and the doctor and I wish the best for everyone, I hope he saves other patients just like he did for me and I hope he gives hope to other clients as well. 

Thank you.

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#nose contraction

#rhinoplasty clinic

#best rhinoplasty doctor in korea

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.