I got my surgery without any pain! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I got my surgery without any pain! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I got my surgery without any pain!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I had to use my own rib cartilage, and also ear cartilage for my rhinoplasty since my ear cartilage and septal cartilage were not enough.

The surgery was done with the sleep sedation and I didn't feel any pain during the surgery

3 days after the surgery, I had to breathe through my mouth and it was really uncomfortable for me whenever I had food. Everything was great except for that. 

I know it depends on the person but the swelling was not really severe in my case. Just my front cheeks were a bit swollen.

I had to take care of the condition of my chest since they used my rib cartilage. 

Because whenever I slept, I couldn't sleep on the side, but the medication helped and my pain and discomfort started to disappear.

4 days later, I could remove the packings inside my nostrils, and I focused on taking a walk and managing my swelling. 

The only thing that bothered me was that I couldn’t take a shower because of the compression garment for my chest, which was a bit disturbing, but I could at least wash my hair.

I removed stitches seven days later, and I saw from one of the reviews that stitches removal might be very painful so I was scared, but it turned out it was not painful or hurtful at all!

I would say it was tingling, but it was not that bad after I removed the cast on my nose and stitches.

Around two weeks after the surgery, the swelling on my face generally disappeared. I still have some swelling on my nasal bridge, but I feel so much more comfortable physically and also emotionally through the kind consultation and thorough sanitization provided by the clinic.

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#rib cartilage rhinoplasty

#ear cartilage

#septal cartilage

#surgerpain

#nostrilspacking

#stitchesremoval

#nose cast

#nasalbridge

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.