I could solve the problem on my nose sooner than I thought. > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I could solve the problem on my nose sooner than I thought. > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I could solve the problem on my nose sooner than I thought.

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I had my primary rhinoplasty a year ago, and I noticed that the tip of my nose is starting to get droopy.

As the tip of my nose was getting droopy, I started caring about the shape of my nose, because the bridge of my nose was too high, but the tip of my nose was lower than the first rhinoplasty, and it gave the impression that it looks like I have more protruded mouth.

So I've been considering getting revision rhinoplasty for one year and my friend recommended Kowon Plastic Surgery and that's how I got to meet the doctor Kim Hyeong Tack.

He precisely recommended what kind of material on my nose should be proper for my case and also, he elaborated on possible complications that might be caused by the primary rhinoplasty.

So I decided to proceed with a rhinoplasty the day after I had a consultation.

I had a lot of questions after the surgery and the consultant always replied very promptly whenever I reached out to her.

When it comes to my nose, I removed the silicone on my bridge and I just got the tip-plasty mainly with rib cartilage to raise the tip of my nose. 

So I do not have any strong impression anymore.

I’d like to thank my friend, the trusty doctor, and the kind consultants.

*This review is written by the actual client who had surgery in Kowon Plastic Surgery, so unauthorized use and reproduction are prohibited

#primary rhinoplasty

#droppy nose

#nose bridge

#tip of the nose

#first rhinoplasty

#revision rhinoplasty

#rhinolasty revision

#nose material

#silicone for bridge

#tipplasty

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.