Get your glow back with Kowon -♡ > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

Get your glow back with Kowon -♡ > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

Get your glow back with Kowon -♡

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I saw a friend who had a nose job, and it looked so natural that I thought, "Let's have a consultation!" The staff gave me a friendly and honest consultation according to the shape I wanted, so I decided to have the surgery right away without looking at other clinics. Thanks to that, people around me are always complimenting me on how naturally beautiful it turned out, and I'm so happy! Hehe

Before my nose surgery, I had a double eyelid surgery in another place, and based on that experience, I visited various clinics and found that none of them had staff, from the doctors to the receptionists, who were all so friendly. Kowon is different from other hospitals; they communicated kindly and honestly, and I felt confident that I wouldn't regret choosing them and that I could trust them for treatments beyond just surgery.

If you have any minor concerns, write them down and come in for a consultation - you will feel the difference right away! Get your glow back at Kowon -♡

This review is a genuine account written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery and unauthorized reproduction or use is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.