My family and friends tell me I look beautiful! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

My family and friends tell me I look beautiful! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

My family and friends tell me I look beautiful!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I had a complex about my nose and was really unhappy with my side profile. I visited several clinics but during my consultation at Kowon Plastic Surgery I appreciated the doctor's honesty. Other clinics seemed to focus on making money and suggested multiple procedures, but the doctor at Kowon only recommended what was necessary and even used Photoshop to show me before and after results.

The recovery was great and there was hardly any bruising, which I loved. I'm so pleased with my side profile that I find myself looking in the mirror all the time. I was worried about pain during the operation, but thanks to the sedation I didn't feel a thing. All the staff are so friendly that I feel comfortable every time I visit the clinic.

I also really appreciate that they offer free follow-up surgery within six months! I'm really happy with how beautiful my face looks compared to before. Thank you so much! My family and friends tell me I look beautiful!

This review is a genuine account written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery and unauthorized reproduction or use is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.