I would recommend the clinic even to my family!! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I would recommend the clinic even to my family!! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I would recommend the clinic even to my family!!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I’ve always had a slight complex about my dorsal hump, so I started looking for a rhinoplasty clinic. I focused on clinics with only one doctor rather than larger hospitals, and that’s how I chose Kowon Plastic Surgery. I was particularly impressed that the doctor specializes in rhinoplasty. After reading reviews about the hospital staff being very kind and providing good aftercare, I decided to go there.

I appreciated that there was no waiting during the pre-surgery consultation, and the doctor immediately recognized my concerns and what I wanted to change. I was able to set a surgery date on the same day. The surgery went very well, and as the swelling goes down, I feel like my nose is getting prettier by the day!

The aspect I liked most about this clinic is the kindness of the staff and the fact that everything was done promptly without delays. Of course, the improved appearance of my nose is a given! My friends have also complimented me on how beautiful my nose looks. I am extremely satisfied!

I’ll definitely recommend this clinic if my family decides to get rhinoplasty!

This review is a genuine account written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery and unauthorized reproduction or use is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.