I'm really moved by my beautiful new nose. > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I'm really moved by my beautiful new nose. > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I'm really moved by my beautiful new nose.

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I started having fillers in my late 30s, but after they kept dissolving and reappearing, I felt the need for surgery. Two years ago, I heard from a friend about how beautifully they had done it at Kowon, so I decided to include them in my research.

Feeling desperate, I carefully examined the atmosphere of the clinic and the post-operative care. First of all, our handsome doctor! He was very attentive not only during the operation but also during the aftercare, which really touched me!

I was so nervous the night before the operation that I couldn't eat. But when the operation was over and I was in the recovery room, I felt a mixture of relief and joy. At 40, it took a lot of courage to decide to have nose surgery.

The doctor really cared about my nose; he took precise pictures and kindly pointed out the drooping tip that I had never noticed when I smiled, carefully explaining everything as he showed me in the mirror. This made me feel at ease throughout the consultation.

Now, two weeks after the operation, I have been deeply touched by the thorough and friendly post-operative care and I'm eternally grateful for my beautiful new nose. As for keeping it free of infection, that is now my responsibility.

Thank you, Kowon. I would highly recommend this clinic to my friends!

This review is a genuine account written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery and unauthorised reproduction or use is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.