Strongly recommend Kowon Plastic Surgery > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

Strongly recommend Kowon Plastic Surgery > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

Strongly recommend Kowon Plastic Surgery

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I wanted my flat nose to be naturally improved rather than be overly evident. 

I visited seven or eight different clinics for consultations, but I was most comfortable and decided to have my surgery at Kowon Plastic Surgery after speaking with Dr. Kim Hyung-taek there.

While the concerns made by Dr. Kim held true during my appointments at other hospitals, other clinics suggested noses that were too glitzy and gave off a "Pinocchio" vibe. On the other hand, Kowon Plastic Surgery talked about my slightly projecting chin, the general harmony of my face, and gave me the nose I wanted. 

I had no doubts following the consultation that a procedure at Kowon would produce excellent outcomes.

When I shared the before and after photos with friends, many commented on how much the atmosphere and my image had changed. I am also very satisfied as my previously dull impression associated with my flat nose has disappeared! ^_^ Thank you to the doctor for the careful surgery.

Kowon Plastic Surgery, Highly Recommended!!!
This review is a genuine account written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery and unauthorized reproduction or use is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.