I want to ★Highly Recommend★ Kowon Plastic Surgery!!! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I want to ★Highly Recommend★ Kowon Plastic Surgery!!! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I want to ★Highly Recommend★ Kowon Plastic Surgery!!!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일

본문

Since I live in the countryside, I traveled to 5 or 6 different clinics to inquire about nose surgery. I still wasn't satisfied, so I made another trip to Seoul to find more options. I considered this last clinic my final option and went in for a consultation. The doctor was incredibly kind and instilled so much confidence in me that I decided to go ahead with the surgery right away.

After the surgery, the swelling wasn't too severe, and I had requested a natural look. When I met up with friends afterward, they said I looked prettier, but they couldn't tell I had a nose job, so I think it turned out very natural. The shape and line of my nose came out exactly how I wanted, so now it feels like it's my own nose!

During the consultation, the doctor carefully measured the proportions of my eyes, nose, and mouth with a ruler, which made me trust him even more! All the staff were very kind as well, and if any of my friends are considering nose surgery, I would ★highly recommend★ this place!!!

The doctor is absolutely the best!! ♥

The above review is written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery. Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.

#gangnamplasticsurgery

#rhinoplastykorea

#korearhinoplasty

#primaryrhinoplasty

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.