I’m really satisfied with the result. > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I’m really satisfied with the result. > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I’m really satisfied with the result.

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 1회 작성일

본문

I've been self-conscious about my hooked nose since I was a student, so I started researching various clinics and eventually came across Kowon Plastic Surgery. 

Given that my main concern was my hooked nose, I wanted to find a doctor who had extensive experience with this specific type of rhinoplasty. 

After reading several reviews before my consultation, it was clear that the doctor at Kowon had performed many such surgeries.

Unlike other clinics, the doctor at Kowon personally took photos during the consultation and only recommended procedures that were truly necessary, which made me trust him even more. 

The consultation manager was also very attentive, which I really appreciated. 

On the day of the surgery, even though it ended late, the staff took great care of me, for which I am grateful. 

The aftercare was excellent, and most importantly, the result was exactly what I wanted in both feel and appearance.

The swelling was minimal, making it easier to get back to my daily routine. 

There wasn't much pain either, and aside from some discomfort before the nasal packing was removed, the recovery was quite manageable. 

If you're self-conscious about your nose like I was, this surgery is definitely worth considering. 

I'm so thankful to the doctor for giving me such a beautiful nose, and to the consultation manager for all the care and attention!

This review was written by an actual patient of Kowon Plastic Surgery. Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#korea rhinoplasty

#rhinoplasty recovery

#beautiful nose

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.