I could tell he was a real veteran! > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

I could tell he was a real veteran! > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

I could tell he was a real veteran!

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일

본문

After my first nose job went wrong, I looked for a place to have a revision and found Kowon Plastic Surgery. I had heard many positive things online about the doctor being friendly and performing natural looking procedures, which gave me confidence.

During my initial consultation, the receptionist was very friendly, which made me feel comfortable, and I was also very happy with my consultation with the doctor! After visiting many hospitals, I found that most of them didn't understand my concerns and problems very well. However, Dr Kim Hyung-taek immediately understood my concerns and I thought, "Wow, this person is really a veteran!"

I was able to predict the results of my operation to a certain extent with a virtual 3D Photoshop, which made me feel at ease about the procedure. Just as the rumours said, the doctor is very meticulous and kind! He always treated me in a way that lifted my spirits, both during the consultation and the treatment.

I'm currently recovering well from the operation and the shape is exactly what I wanted! I'm really looking forward to seeing the final result when the swelling goes down!

This review is a genuine account written by actual patients of Kowon Plastic Surgery. unauthorized reproduction or recording is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.