Hello, I'm Kim Hyun-woo and it's been 2 weeks since my operation. > Letters from clients | 코원성형외과

Hello, I'm Kim Hyun-woo and it's been 2 weeks since my operation. > Letters from clients

본문 바로가기

Hello, I'm Kim Hyun-woo and it's been 2 weeks since my operation.

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일

본문

When I first came for a consultation, I noticed that the hospital wasn't very big, but all the staff were very friendly. During my consultations with the consultant and the doctor, they explained everything to me in a friendly manner and clearly addressed my concerns.

On the day of the operation, my eyes were immediately swollen, which worried me. However, by the third day the swelling had gone down. When I came in to remove the cotton from my nose, it was a little painful and uncomfortable. When I returned before the first week to have the stitches and splint removed, the swelling had gone down considerably and the pain was manageable.

When the splint was removed, I saw that there was still some swelling, and as I hadn't shaved and couldn't wash my face, I felt a bit dishevelled, which wasn't very pleasant. However, as the swelling continued to reduce and I was able to wash my face, I noticed that my nose looked slimmer and much higher. It looks best from the side and I really like it!

Now in the second week, the swelling has gone down compared to the first week and I feel like it has gone down a bit. I'm very pleased and hope it doesn't go down any further.

This review is a genuine account written by actual patients of Kowon Plastic Surgery. unauthorized reproduction or recording is prohibited.

#rhinoplasty

#nosesurgery

#korearhinoplasty

#koreanosejob

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.