My Primary Rhinoplasty Journey with Kowon > Real Review

본문 바로가기

My Primary Rhinoplasty Journey with Kowon

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-08-26 17:28

본문

8553c9203167c371811d5a7340d47dec_1724660794_4369.png
8553c9203167c371811d5a7340d47dec_1724660794_4857.png

After extensive planning and research, I finally made my way to Korea for a primary rhinoplasty. I did consultations with few carefully shortlisted clinics and eventually decided that I would do it with Dr. Kim Hyungtak from Kowon.

Working with a translator is one of the best decision I made for this trip. I would recommend the same for everyone and I can’t think of anyone better than Ryan!

Back to Kowon, the consultation experience left a truly impressive mark on me. When we got there, the lobby was full with locals. Some came in for consultations, some for post surgery check-in and I saw one person that was there for the surgery. I couldn’t stop looking at the nose of the lady that came in for check-up. Seeing the results IRL makes whole lots of difference. I also went through all of the Before and After albums in the lobby. I had to wait for sometime, but after looking at the results IRL and through the albums I felt reassured because Dr. Kim’s aesthetic seems to match my expectations.

Ryan helped me to fill in the consultation form, and then shortly after, I was asked to go into a room to get a CT scan.

What struck me most was how personable all the staffs there. I genuinely feel like I was treated like a human being instead of just one potential source of revenue. I feel the same vibe from the surgeon when I finally got to meet him. He has a very kind eyes and I really appreciate how personalized his approach was. I asked if I need implant, fat graft or filler for my forehead since it’s depressed, he said no, the proportion of my face looks fine. I was told from the previous consult that I would need them so I really appreciate that Dr. Kim don’t try to upsell him what I don’t really need and instead of a one-size-fits-all solution, he was willing to take his time to considere my unique facial structure and preferences, proposing what he thought believed would be the most beneficial approach for me. He was also very patience in answering all my questions made me feel valued and respected; at no point did I feel rushed or under pressure to make a decision.

To sum up, here are the recommended procedure for me. All clinics I visited actually suggested the same approach:

1. Lengthening the tip with my own rib
2. Columellar correction
3. Bulky tip correction
4. Nasal bridge (silicone)
5. Alar base reduction
6.Deviated nose correction
7. Osteotomy

Before meeting with Dr. Kim, Ryan and I met wit Jiyeon. She is the most adorable and nicest person I know. We met her again after the consultation and the gameplan. The original quote was a bit too high for my budget but she went above and beyond to make the pricing works for me.

Kowon is not my cheapest option but given how many procedures I have to get done, it’s priced really well. I can also come in everyday for laser deswelling treatment.

I really appreciated the transparency regarding the procedure, recovery, and costs – I think it’s a testament to their honesty and commitment to patient care.

As I left the consultation, I felt confident and well-informed about proceeding with my surgery at Kowon. I returned to the clinic a few hours later to place my deposit in and I am scheduled to have my surgery this weekend!

I know how challenging the research process was for me so I’ll do my best to keep this thread honestly updated with my progress.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/my-primary-rhinoplasty-journey-with-kowon.1065625/

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 9건 1 페이지
Real Review 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
9 코원성형외과 7 08-26
8 코원성형외과 6 08-26
7 코원성형외과 5 08-26
열람중 코원성형외과 4 08-26
5 코원성형외과 4 08-26
4 코원성형외과 5 08-26
3 코원성형외과 3 08-26
2 코원성형외과 3 08-26
1 코원성형외과 5 08-26
게시물 검색

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.