Rhinoplasty Revision - Kowonps.com > Real Review

본문 바로가기

Rhinoplasty Revision - Kowonps.com

페이지 정보

작성자 코원성형외과 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-08-26 17:44

본문

8553c9203167c371811d5a7340d47dec_1724661338_6651.png
8553c9203167c371811d5a7340d47dec_1724661338_7166.png
Hello i am back after years of hiatus from plastic surgery. From my threads back in 2015, i have done double jaw surgery. My thread also covered abit of my Rhinoplasty journey sometime in 2016. Rhinoplasty is a certain phrase for anyone who have had double jaw surgery and i think i may have jumped into my rhinoplasty too quick after Double-jaw surgery.

Backstory:
Around October 2015 i completed my Doublejaw Surgery with The Face Dental, then in February of 2016 i did my 1st (and current) rhinoplasty with BAUM. From my previous threads you may have noticed i was looking high and low for my previous rhinoplasty surgeon, Dr Park Kwang Min. For which i have found him and he has relocated and continued his practice in Tokyo Japan. I did have an online consultation with him sometime late November 2022 and i was pretty set on him. Why? I did not have a pleasant time consulting in Seoul. Prior to my online consultation with Dr Park Kwang Min, i was in seoul trying to fix my nose. I have consulted, and done lots of CT, with Soon-Plus, ILAC, Braun, Cocoline, INIQUE, to which i didnt vibe and the prices were not justifiable. Then just recently in September 2023 i flew back to Seoul for more consultations with, Cocoline (again as i was almost deciding with dr kim), Hanabi and finally Kowon.

Nose Issues:
I have silicone 2mm nose bridge, ear cartilage tip and doner-rib columellar. The tip projection was initially great, i had a nice projected button nose masculine enough for a male. 2years after, it drooped, look kinda pinched, very sharp tip and when i smile it drooped more making me witch-like. This issue has been bothering me for the past 7 years until today that i decided to fixed it.

Diagnosis and Resolution:
So i have consulted 7 different rhinoplasty clinics. Most of their diagnosis were the same, almost template answer: my nose have absorbed the donor rib thus causing the tip to "collapse". And most of their solution for this is to harvest autologous rib for my columellar, some suggested skin graft to "wrap" my nose tip to give my tip a fuller look. Cocoline, the only clinic that did not do any CT scan, actually suggested to recycle my current materials and just fix it almost like a tipplasty.

Kowon's Approach
On the other hand, Dr Kim (from Kowon), is actually the only doctor that pointed out my smile; the witch-like nose when i smile. You can google "Nasalis muscle nose tip smile" and you will understand.. But i did not realise this and i have seen many different plastic surgeons even locally where i am from, but no one was able to point that out. He asked me to smile *widely* and took some photos to give better diagnosis and comparison. He also showed me similar before-and-after and to be honest i was kind of sold at that moment. He proposed cutting off that muscle entirely, harvesting autologous rib for columellar and tip, and maybe some ear cartilage should he thinks i require more while shaping my nose tip. I have paid for a deposit to secure a surgery date late-november so yes i will return to seoul next month from this date of writing. Yall wanna meet up i'm totally down and will be in Seoul until 30th November. I will continue posting on my post-recovery results so if yall are keen you can keep a lookout on this thread.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/rhinoplasty-revision-kowonps-com.1064235/

z

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 9건 1 페이지
Real Review 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
9 코원성형외과 6 08-26
열람중 코원성형외과 6 08-26
7 코원성형외과 5 08-26
6 코원성형외과 3 08-26
5 코원성형외과 3 08-26
4 코원성형외과 5 08-26
3 코원성형외과 3 08-26
2 코원성형외과 3 08-26
1 코원성형외과 4 08-26
게시물 검색

코원성형외과

서울특별시 강남구 도산대로 110 KBL빌딩 2F

대표자 : 김형택

TEL : 02-6242-7080

사업자등록번호 : 211-10-22035

E-mail : kowon@kowonps.com

FAX : 02-6242-7081

Copyright ⒞ 2015 코원성형외과 All Rights Reserved.